[ale] [OT] hardware to school

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 12:58:35 EDT 2016

These are power-hungry monsters. Current config is dual power input
with x3 220V 13.8A per line. So 6 power connectors total (with
redundancy). The label says it supports 120V at 12.3A but the plugs
look to be the rectangular, all 3 parallel spade type (C19 I think).

--
James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain