[ale] [OT] hardware to school

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Fri Apr 15 12:14:42 EDT 2016

What are the power requirements?
One of my partners experienced a similar deal, and had to buy 120v power supplies because they couldn't run 240v.
A little pricey, but still well worth it.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> 4/15/2016 12:02 PM >>>
I am looking for a school (high school preferred) who would REALLY like
to be on the receiving end of an old HP blade server system. Blades,
drives, RAM, CPU's included. Must be am educational organization
ideally to be used by a student computer club.

No guarantees at this time but the hardware exists and needs to be
decommissioned and deracked shortly.
--
James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.