[ale] loosing my mind

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 19:24:05 EDT 2016

(emailed to the user), Incident state, Work notes The port doesn't
exhibit any signs of degradation. If there is anything further we can
help you with, just let us know, I will leave this ticket open
Incident
state: Work in Progress  was: Assigned
 --- 170.140.138.106 ping
statistics ---
857 packets transmitted, 93 received, 89% packet loss, time 856137ms

As proof of everything working fine, <Tier 1 support person> attached a record of a ping test showing 89% packet loss.

I can't bang my head on my desk any more today. I'm going out for alcohol.

--
James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain