[ale] RH Satellite 6 moron's intro?

Ramesh Nadupalli nadupalliramesh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 12:05:06 EST 2015

I hope this video might help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8I5wHAS4tI

I am also learning Satellite, compared to the earlier versions, this
version has the more flexibility to setup life cycle management,
syncing repos, channels etc..from the GUI itself. Also noticed tons of
bugs that need to be addressed. For most of the things redhat thinks
it will be addressed in the next release.  When it comes to
Products,now redhat offers separate channels based on the OS release.I
feel this is a good option if you don't want to upgrade the OS to the
latest and greatest and standardize your environment with a specific
OS.

Thanks
Ramesh