[ale] post meeting write-ups

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Thu Aug 6 18:28:12 EDT 2015

Would a photo of the room+people, slide-deck and video be a good start?
 I'd suggest the back of heads for privacy reasons.

Meetup has built-in places to comment on meetings. Could that be used
for the text? Any group member can comment. No special privileges
needed.  Also, it retains the list of people who said they would be at
the meeting. But people who do not RSVP don't get counted, so that is a
negative.

If you look back through the old meetups over the last few years, you
can see how many people attended each. There are APIs into meetup.