[ale] post meeting write-ups

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 17:05:58 EDT 2015

It just occurred to me that ALE needs to have every meeting be
documented after the fact on the web site. Not a formal list of minutes
but an informal - who spoke and who participated in the topic, how many
attended, any new people, any additional conversations or ideas
discussed, etc. Sort of a synopsis and a bit of bragging. Maybe even
photos.

Right now we have two meetings running with talk of an additional 2.
Any volunteers to tackle this? Coordinate with the specific meeting
coordinator and let me know so you can get posting privileges on
ale.org.
--
James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.