[ale] New monitor discussion

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Wed Apr 22 11:30:02 EDT 2015

That's the resolution I was looking at…  I do the same – lots of terminal windows that I'm constantly tabbing through…
--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer

From: chip
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 10:00 AM
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [ale] New monitor discussion

I'm using XFCE and have LOTS of terminal sessions open at once.  I think you'll be kicking yourself if you don't go for a 2560x1440.  It's SO nice to have room for all the things!  Given that I'm staring at this thing for about 7-9 hours a day, the money seems worth it.

Newegg LED/LCD @ 2560x1440 sorted by lowest price:
http://tinyurl.com/npnegpg

--chip