[ale] Recommendations for Two factor authenticaton on Linux (RHEL)?

Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net
Mon Apr 13 14:36:27 EDT 2015

On 4/13/2015 12:55, Lightner, Jeff wrote:
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain privileged or
> confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended
> recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
> copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is
> prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this electronic
> transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender that you
> have received the message in error, and delete it. Thank you

Do your legal people actually believe this has any legal force?  I could
be wrong (IANAL), but I don't think you can unilaterally impose
conditions on unrelated parties with whom you don't have any legal
relationship.

I'm assuming that the office email system slaps this on all outgoing emails?

Ben
--
Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net | For the wise man, doing right trumps
http://oloryn.benshome.net/     | looking right.  For the fool, looking