[ale] [Another OT PN18 request] rideshare

Pope jonnyX jonnyx at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 24 23:01:12 EDT 2014

Hello, Atlanta folks.

Rev. Susie the Floozie needs a ride from Atlanta to PhreakNIC and back. Departing Friday and returning Sunday would be fine, but she's flexible. She worked my Science Track staff at DragonCon for years & is a great volunteer at cons (which is why we'd love to have her help with PhreakNIC), but car problems that won't be resolved 'til after PN18 are making travel difficult for her at the moment.

If anyone can help, please get in touch with me offlist and I'll hook you up with Rev. Susie.

Thanks!

~~jX/Dru