[ale] sponsoring registrar

Todor Fassl fassl.tod at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 16:35:53 EDT 2014

Yeah, we just gave up and got a new domain name and new web site.

The old domain name expires in February. Does anybody have experience
registering a domain name  with a different registrar as soon as it
expires? Can I register the domain name on namecheap like 10 seconds
after it expires on the old registrar?