[ale] Was Ale Breached

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 13:20:49 EDT 2014

My current phone is an HTC One M8 bought NIB from Swappa ( http://swappa.com
) running CyanogenMod 11-20140804-SNAPSHOT-M9-M8, connected to T-Mobile.
I'm actually a couple of revs behind the latest 'n' greatest.  I started
running the CM nightlies and found them perfectly acceptable for daily
use.  Rooting and installing ClockworkMod was a snap.  I think I actually
spent more time configuring CM 11 than I did installing it.  What's Not to
Like??

My only complaint is that T-Mobile's "Device Health" report informs me
monthly that my phone is rooted.  I know that.

-- CHS