[ale] Was Ale Breached

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:14:39 EDT 2014

On 10/10/2014 03:34 PM, Chuck Payne wrote:
> So, I just install Avira Android Security and a warning came up about
> ale at ale.org <mailto:ale at ale.org>, that it was breached by 1 website, I
> can't see anything else, but thought this was weird. I want to share
> just incase someone else was using Avira, to make this was some bs
> message.
I use lookout on my android.. no hits..

I am over the 2 year mark, and was looking to replace my Galaxy S3.
Since my wife has just upgraded from an Iphone 4s, to the new Iphone 6
64GB ( they don't have 32GB anymore..), I thought it was only fair..
there is a new Sony model coming out this month... Sony Z3v..

http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/devices/sony-xperia-z3v.html

I am drooling..

--
Paul Cartwright