[ale] Was Ale Breached

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 15:41:10 EDT 2014

HA! for ALE to be breached requires actual traffic. We get none. Sounds
like the security list in the app is suspicious.

It's also hitting on the email. ale at ale.org is on a zillion "try and spam
this one" lists worldwide.

bs message is my call.

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 3:34 PM, Chuck Payne <terrorpup at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, I just install Avira Android Security and a warning came up about
> ale at ale.org, that it was breached by 1 website, I can't see anything
> else, but thought this was weird. I want to share just incase someone else
> was using Avira, to make this was some bs message.
>
> --
> Terror PUP a.k.a
> Chuck "PUP" Payne
>
> 678 636 9678
> Discover it! Enjoy it! Share it! openSUSE Linux.
> openSUSE -- Terrorpup
> openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
> skype,twiiter,identica,friendfeed -- terrorpup
> freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
> Register Linux Userid: 155363
>
> Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want to
> package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE Studio
> a try.

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*