[ale] Chinese government recommendation - Linux

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Mon May 19 11:00:58 EDT 2014

Several years ago I went to a Solaris admin “for experienced UNIX admins” boot camp training.  It was 5 x 12 hour days to train you what they would normally cover in 2 weeks.

We had one putz that was a Windows consultant that had never touched UNIX slowing us all down with really basic questions.   Solaris has tools for “spray” that let you make nasty sounds on connected workstations.   We took turns doing that to him.  He’d look at whoever he suspected was doing it at which point someone else would do it.  :-)