[ale] Recommendations for Domain Registrar?

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 19:45:22 EDT 2014

Up date is that when we went to renew at iPower the price was $15.99/yr.
The $8.99 my associate saw was an intro rate.

The 2 or 3.95 /yr is probably an intro for new registrations as well. NameCheap
still looks good though, looking like ~10/yr + fixed $1.48 transfer fee.

On Michael's recommendation I will look at DreamHost before committing,
since this domain is for our Quaker youth group and is part of a certified 501c3

in peace,
aaron