[ale] Recommendations for Domain Registrar?

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Mon Mar 17 06:32:30 EDT 2014

On Saturday 15 March 2014, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> I just looked, and if you go with 3 years, namecheap is only $2.95 per
> (typo...)

Is this discount just for new registrations? Or transfers? Just logged in and
picked one of mine that expires this year and three more years is $31.47.

But yes, another vote for Namecheap. Have four with them and another (my very
first) through A Small Orange. Never had a problem with either company.
--
William