[ale] changes to fstab in fedora 20

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 16:51:18 EDT 2014

I just started to learn that my ex-Debian intall and now my fedora 20
install are run by systemd. There was a HUGE thread about this on the
debian-user list recently flames galore!
I don't know enough about it to even be dangerous.
sounds like a good topic for a meeting:)
I tried to add some UUID=xxxx entries to my /etc/fstab, and when I
rebooted it brought me to the wonderful enter password or CTRL-D to
continue.. I had to comment out those entries, then it booted again. Now
I have to manually mount them once I have booted. maybe eventually later
on I will figure that one out. Good luck!

Paul Cartwright