[ale] Linux news site

Collin Pruitt hellow at binenv.com
Fri Jun 27 19:03:02 EDT 2014

On 6/27/2014 10:53 AM, Boris Borisov wrote:
> Would you share your list of Linux news sites that you visit on daily
> basis to gather news about Linux and Foss. I'm daily on
> WWW.linuxtoday.com <http://WWW.linuxtoday.com> but trying to sources.
>
> --
> Sent from Gmail Mobile

I personally use lwn.net for news specific to Linux. Other computer news
sites that I'm subscribed to with RSS (Thunderbird's Bamboo plugin is
really nice for that) are ComputerWorld, ZDNet, Threatpost, Dark
Reading, and SANS Internet Storm Center.

--
Collin Pruitt
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored,