[ale] [ot] Calling for Laptop Reviews

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 16:32:34 EDT 2014

Guys,

I need some input. The company I am working for wants to find a good
laptop, that is light weight, and hard working. Something a sale person can
carry.

Thanks in advance.

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want to
package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE Studio
a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org