[ale] [Possibly OT] Androd <--> OSX

Jason van Gumster jason at handturkeystudios.com
Mon Jul 14 11:57:03 EDT 2014

If you enable SSH on your Mac, you can use AndFTP (it has support for sftp and
scp) to get files to and from it. It's my preferred way to get [non-backup]
files transferred between my phone and my desktop. There's also an option for
using rsync via SSH if you want to do more of a bulk transfer. I've only tested
that on my tablet, though.

  -Jason