[ale] Titles

wolf.halton at gmail.com wolf.halton at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 13:05:09 EST 2014

Titles can be very deceptive. I have worked in a place where you couldn't be a network manager if you didn't manage people, too. In another, a lead compliance analyst didn't need any followers. One contract I had to develop network infrastructure had a title of professor emeritus, which seemed ridiculously exalted for a network architect.

Sent from my iPhone