[ale] NUC vs. RPi mail server

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 10:06:42 EST 2014

Put the drive in a ziplock bag with the cables attached and sticking out.
Seal the bag around the cables with tape. Add a "do not eat" bag of drier
pellets before sealing. Then put it in the freezer.
When you test it, keep the test short. Any humidity will condense and make
a worse problem. It would be best to have it sit for a while in a
desiccated environment before the cool down. The vent will let moist air
move both ways.