[ale] OT: Windows Programming

James Powell jbpowell78 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 08:34:39 EST 2014

Hey Chris,

I was curious as to what language you were looking at using. I did basic
win32 programming at my last job with some C# towards the end. For the most
basic windows stuff I have found that online resources and examples,
including MSDN, work for 90% of the coding we did. If you are looking for
something more specific I can reach out to some of my friends still in that
world for advice on good books.

Cheers,

James