[ale] Hard Drive recovery of data help please

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 21:22:13 EDT 2014

Friends:

I have an USB drive (Maxtor external 250GB).  It worked well and since this
noon it is not responding on either on my Mac or PC.  When I connect it
does NOT get recoginized.  Not sure why and I am really concerned.

Any suggestions including data recovery commercially I would like to take
your suggestions/help.  It would be really helpful if I can get good prices
and reliable.  I have pictures and important stuff on it.  So please help
out.

-N