[ale] [OT] Science Fiction

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:40:54 EDT 2014

As I see it, I now have another large pile to read.

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 10:24 AM, Lightner, Jeff
<JLightner at dsservices.com>wrote:

>   I feel really old because I read most of Niven’s stuff years ago.
>

> The Pierson’s Puppeteers were the race with the hindmost.   Another good
> race were the ones that evolved from big cats called the Kzin.
>

> Niven has also written some funny (and well reasoned essays) on things
> such as why time travel and teleportation would be difficult if not
> impossible and what happens to the roof of the Kent’s home when superboy
> goes through puberty.  :-)
>

> You should also check out the book’s Larry co-authored with Jerry
> Pournelle such as Lucifer’s hammer – really good reading as well.

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*