[ale] How do I run Android in a Virtualbox VM

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Wed Oct 2 20:01:42 EDT 2013

PS  I just got the android emulator working inside a mint vm inside
windows on a dual core laptop.  Now THAT'S slow!

Simulated tablet boot time was 4 minutes.  Tablet responses to clicks
was 4 sec.  Time to launch the web browser was 35 sec.

Doubt if I'll use it that way.  I may try to move over to my desktop and
activate cpu virtualization, as well as more ram and disk space for the vm.

It's pretty cool to be able to simulate a tablet on the pc at all though.

Ron

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.
linuxdude AT techstarship.com