[ale] CentOS keeps rebooting

Ken Cochran kwc at TheWorld.com
Fri Nov 15 08:27:18 EST 2013

Not practical to get the failed capacitors replaced?  I rescued
Mom's beloved iMac G5 after it had gone "pop" & emitted nasty
smell & smoke.  Local industrial electronics place replaced
(all) the caps.  (I R&R'd the logic board myself for them.)
Wasn't very expensive to get done, at least able to postpone
replacing that system awhile.  -kc