[ale] CentOS keeps rebooting

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 07:42:53 EST 2013

Chuck,

If your capacitors are swollen, probably no testing will work. If the noise
on the bus isn't squelched by the capacitors, memtest may fail the RAM,
when the real problem is either your power supply or the capacitors
failed/failing. A power supply going bad could have cased the caps to blow
or this may be one of Dell's infamous "bad" motherboards, either way the
box is probably effectively dead.