[ale] [OffTopic] LOPSA Atlanta Chapter

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at UnderGrid.net
Fri Jun 28 10:49:01 EDT 2013

I'm definitely on board for joining and helping the chapter get
started.

As I said I'm already preparing to renew my membership before mid-July.
I just wouldn't be able to attend a meeting around the 26th as I'll be
out of town attending my 20th HS reunion back in Texas.

 From my POV, the $50 dues is not a problem as I do see it as a
professional
organization that goes towards my career so easy to justify.