[ale] OT: check light diagnostic tool

Geoffrey Myers lists at serioustechnology.com
Wed Jun 12 12:07:53 EDT 2013

Yes, it is for a 1999 Mazda pickup. Really would like immediate results, so don't want to wait for over night shipping. Took it by autozone a while back, but did not show anything. Also, it doesn't stay on. Has been blinking on and off for a couple of months. Just recently it has been coming on more regularly, hence the inquiry. I'll check my local auto parts stores.

--
From my iPhone
Geoffrey Myers