[ale] OT Just bought my 1st & 2nd "lighting-class" LED bulbs

Watson, Keith krwatson at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Jul 24 07:53:20 EDT 2013

> 	James, can you share a link for these so I can look into them? I'd
> like to get something to use at my house that gives me the equivalent of a
> 75 to 100 watt standard incandescent light bulb for my house.

I want to try some of the Switch LED bulbs. They are the only ones I have found so far that are rated for use in enclosed fixtures and any orientation.

Switch LED Light Bulbs
http://www.switchlightingco.com/

Video about Switch LED bulbs
The Liquid Light Bulb from Switch on Greentech Media TV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItfX2KQaokM

SWITCH - SWITCH75 - 18.5 Watt - 2700K Soft White - Clear LED Light Bulb - 1100 Lumen
http://www.amazon.com/SWITCH-SWITCH75-2700K-White-Clear/dp/B00AYII2YE

http://preview.tinyurl.com/lqxqrft

Switch 75 Led Light Bulb Specification sheet
http://www.switchlightingco.com/lib/pdf/SWITCH75.pdf

Switch Switch100 Led Light Bulb
http://www.amazon.com/Switch-Switch100-Light-ships-Before/dp/B00C0PW718

http://preview.tinyurl.com/khzots8

Switch 100 Led Light Bulb Specification sheet
http://www.switchlightingco.com/lib/pdf/SWITCH100.pdf

keith

--

Keith R. Watson                        Georgia Institute of Technology
IT Support Professional Lead           College of Computing