[ale] Well, this does nothing for the reputation of Linux

Michael B. Trausch mbt at naunetcorp.com
Mon Jul 22 15:40:52 EDT 2013

On 07/22/2013 01:38 PM, Andy Borgmann wrote:
> "create your own standard framework that you use as the basis for the
> things you create, so that you're only solving a problem one time." -
> that's exactly what I do.  I have a framework.  I am definitely not
> re-writing my login scrips for example.

Then I misunderstood.

>  But like Mike, most of my programming is NOT general purpose web.

And that, I don't really understand.  Programming is programming is
programming, whether on the Web or otherwise.  It's all units that have
adapters to communicate with interfaces, and the only real difference is
how tightly its all coupled together.

I have yet to write or work on a web application that wasn't special to
its own domain and purpose, and very often, environment.

    --- Mike

--
Naunet Corporation Logo 	Michael B. Trausch

President, *Naunet Corporation*
? (678) 287-0693 x130 or (888) 494-5810 x130