[ale] Well, this does nothing for the reputation of Linux

Andy Borgmann andy at borgmann.me
Mon Jul 22 13:38:04 EDT 2013

"create your own standard framework that you use as the basis for the
things you create, so that you're only solving a problem one time." -
that's exactly what I do.  I have a framework.  I am definitely not
re-writing my login scrips for example.  But like Mike, most of my
programming is NOT general purpose web.

*
*
*--*
*Andy Borgmann*

E-mail: andy at borgmann.me
Cell Phone: (404) 492-6527
Personal Website: http://andy.borgmann.me/<http://andy.borgmann.me/?r=email>

"*Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct,
rebuke and encourage - with great patience and careful instruction.*" -
2Timothy 4:2