[ale] Old host you want to unload?

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 11:56:15 EDT 2013

One of mine is going into Computer Science (God help him) and the other into related tech.  So, it had the same effect.

It's remarkable the different vibe when you tell them ahead of time "there's no blocks anywhere, but you're logged from here to hell and back, so keep your nose clean".

Thing is, her kids are not my kids, and it's not my place to decide.  It's something she's asking for.  We had the discussion, and she still feels more comfy at the sub-15 level to do content filtering more for the "accidental results" in a search a young one might happen upon than the directed, purposeful look for undesirable content.  I have to agree somewhat.

--j