[ale] Encrypting a file with multiple users?

Richard Bronosky richard at bronosky.com
Wed Jul 10 00:06:29 EDT 2013

Brian Stanaland,
No mistake. "RSA key" is a valid thing in this context...

gpg --gen-key
gpg (GnuPG) 1.4.13; Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

Please select what kind of key you want:
   (1) RSA and RSA (default)
   (2) DSA and Elgamal
   (3) DSA (sign only)
   (4) RSA (sign only)

Not that I know anything about GPG. I use rot13 for everything.
.!# RichardBronosky #!.