[ale] [OT] Hobbies and Market Research

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Thu Jul 4 23:54:12 EDT 2013

Hi Leam,

Wow.  You don't want to learn MUCH do you?  I'm hoping to do a decent job at just 3 things I want to focus on and hopefully one or more will pay some money eventually.

Your project sounds cool.  You might want to consider accepting bitcoin and litecoin for funding.  They're really an up and coming thing in currency.  Of course, they're a threat to the big money people and may someday be illegal or too complex to legally use.  But, for now, I can send large payments or micro payments to anyone in the world with a bitcoin or litecoin wallet using a 40 character address.  The transaction is done in minutes to about an hour, is irreversable (good or bad depending on your point of view), and the fees are VERY tiny.  For example, I could send you 1 bitcoin, about $ 100, and it would cost me a dime.

Sincerely,

Ron