[ale] the testing messages you DIDN'T ignore

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Thu Jul 4 12:46:24 EDT 2013

Hi all,

You were supposed to ignore the test messages!  8-)

OK, after lunch, I'll give you an explanation.  Alex and I are trying to
troubleshoot occasional malformed messages coming from my tablet.  Maybe
you guys can help solve the mystery.

If you want an "interesting" read, compare the test messages from my
tablet and my pc with and without spaces.  The Lorem Ipsom (Latinish)
test text didn't work out right.  Ignore that.  The messages with digits
contain exactly 1000 characters.  In the ones with spaces, the space
replaces the zeros.  Note, I did not type any exclamation points.  I'll
elaborate later.

High praise and honor to any one who figures it out with just the data
you now have.  Sorry, no money though.  No beer either.  You could buy
yourself one though.

Gotta run for now.

Sincerely,

Ron