[ale] OT CFL cleanup / LED light bulbs starting to become affordable

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 16:39:29 EDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Ron Frazier (ALE) <
atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com> wrote:

>  I've read scientific documents that indicate that global warming is
> probably not caused fundamentally by humans.

I strongly doubt those "scientific reports" have been peer reviewed by
actual scientists. The one scientist (out of several thousand in the field)
that was bad-mouthing human-caused global warming was eventually paid by
the Koch brothers to review the real scientific data that all the other
scientists were getting, reviewing and analyzing. After more than a year of
analysis even he admitted he was wrong and that humans are actively causing
climate change due to CO2 emissions (overwhelmingly CO2 even as other
gasses are for more problematic at heat trapping than CO2) and EVERY SINGLE
ARGUMENT AGAINST IT WAS WRONG.

Let me be clear on that last point. The only actual scientist to come
forward and argue against global warming existing and being caused by
humans finally sat down and did his job and evaluated the data, methodology
and analysis techniques and concluded that the real scientists were all
correct and correctly answered every, single complaint the denialists could
muster.

The Koch bros were furious and are now fighting the impending CO2 emissions
limitations on other fronts.

James P. Kinney III
*
It won't fatten the dog.