[ale] FYI - Magazine - The HACKER'S MANUAL 2012 - 160 Pages Of Essential Linux Tutorials, Tips & Guides. Special Edition.: Various.: Amazon.com: Books

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Wed Feb 20 18:06:11 EST 2013

Here's another cool item I thought I'd mention.  It has lots of good overview data about things you can do with Linux.

http://www.amazon.com/HACKERS-MANUAL-2012-Essential-Tutorials/dp/B00B92DDYI/ref=sr_1_9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361312993&sr=1-9&keywords=linux+hackers+guide

Sincerely

Ron

Please excuse my potential brevity.

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.
linuxdude AT techstarship.com