[ale] Missing menu bars in Rhythmbox & Evince

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 21:41:10 EDT 2013

Anyone know what has happened to the menu bars in these two apps? I have
recently installed Fedora 19 with Gnome3.8 and noticed that they are
missing and I have not been able to find a way to re-enable them. Also
both apps seem to also not have any way to set preferences. Google
doesn't seem to help here, so I'm hoping someone on the list may know
something about this and if there is a way to "customize" these apps.

Scott C.
--
Sent from my home PC running Fedora19 to you and NSA, FBI, CIA, HSA
and God only knows who else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!