[ale] OT Open-source energy (fuel from air)

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:04:47 EST 2012

I saw a blurb on this process a while back. A potential semi-practical
use was to use this in the stack of a power plant or cement factory.
Extremely high CO2 and heat.

Can't recall the blurb right now but a claim is out that a catalyst
has been found that lowers the hydrolysis energy level. I didn't read
the whole thing but vaguely recall some chemistry that sounded fishy.