[ale] Linode

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Thu Nov 8 07:39:03 EST 2012

David:
> I'm not aware of any VPS providers that have multiple peering providers per data center.  (At least, not any in Linode's price range)

Well said.

I've got about 20 domains on a larger Linode slice, I've been impressed
with them. The couple times I've needed them to do things, either the web
interface makes it happen very well, or a clueful human has taken care of
things quickly.

At $work: We also run some bare iron servers in datacenters around the
world, and in some IT departments at customers. I'd really like to have
for them, what Linode has done for me.