[ale] What is an easy open vpn to set up

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 11:37:16 EDT 2012

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 11:33 AM, John Knight <john at classiccitytelco.com>wrote:

>  Hi Chuck,
>
> What issue did you run into in the past?
>
>   *John Knight*
> Classic City Telco LLC
> *Email:* john at classiccitytelco.com *|* *Main:* (706) 995-0200
> *Direct:* (706) 995-0201 *|* *Mobile:* (706) 255-9203
>
> On 3/27/2012 11:28 AM, Chuck Payne wrote:
>
> More and more I am needing access to server that are behind my
> firewall, so I like to set up openvpn, but in the past had issue. What
> is the easiest to set up?

Routing. I could connect, but if I tried to ping or connect to anything I
couldn't.

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want to
package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE Studio
a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 8-10, 2012 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org