[ale] Server rebooting

Collin Pruitt collin at collinp.com
Wed Mar 14 15:52:27 EDT 2012

My thought is that the NIC driver is causing the kernel to panic, crash
over and cause a reboot loop. I had a system do that to me a while back
- I downgraded the kernel version and it worked fine afterwards, but I'm
not sure that's an option on a production server that requires tight
security because downgrading would re-introduce any security flaws that
were fixed in the problematic version.

--
Collin Pruitt
Ubuntu Member