[ale] Upgrading from svn 1.6.18 to 1.7.x on Fedora

Michael Potter michael at potter.name
Sun Jun 24 23:33:17 EDT 2012

Why I like Git better than SVN:
1) the entire repo is on my local computer so I intrinsically have a back
up of my remote repo.
2) supports workflows like this:
    - Note: One could support that same workflow in svn.

Why I like SVN beter than Git:
1) Better support for third party tools.
2) simple for client to use ( I don't want to be the Git support guy).