[ale] OT: craigslist replies with scantily clothed women

Geoffrey Myers lists at serioustechnology.com
Fri Jun 8 10:04:11 EDT 2012

On 06/08/2012 05:43 AM, Matthew wrote:
> Been thinking about getting a set for my 16 year old schnauzer.

TOTALLY OT, but this recalled a humorous time.  We had a 17 year old
dachshund that had always slept on a sofa, although he has having a hard
time getting up on the sofa at that age.  I built a ramp for him.  The
first time he attempted to use it, he looked like Michael Jackson, as it
was too steep and he was doing a moon walk, sorta.  Legs moving, but
staying in the same place.  After a bit, he'd sit, then start again.

I had to tear the thing apart and rebuild it at a easier slope.

Should a youtubed that one.