[ale] OT: craigslist replies with scantily clothed women

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Jun 8 08:41:11 EDT 2012

On 06/08/2012 08:13 AM, Lightner, Jeff wrote:
> I wonder how many ALErs will be posting their own adds to sell cat stairs even though they don't have any...

The scam is that when you reply they tell you that you need to be
"verified". They give you a link of what site they are listed on.  You
go there and use your CC to be verified and buy a subscription.  You
then can not find their profile.    They get a cut of the money made
from each mark.

Almost all of Craiglist personals are scams of this nature.