[ale] [OT] AT&T/UVerse going to carrier grade NAT?

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Thu Jun 7 14:05:39 EDT 2012

You could do that with an Amazon EC2 instance. It's free for the first year and pretty cheap after. You get a virtual Linux box and you can even get a static IP. You could set up ssh (or better, autossh) with port forwarding, then just go to your instance's IP (or name). You could probably set up OpenVPN on the instance too, and then connect from to it from both ends (home and wherever you are).

Scott