[ale] Running a hands off remote Linux installation

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Tue Jul 31 09:17:32 EDT 2012

Is this an Intel AMT/ME enabled system?  If so, you can remote to the
system (even if hung) and manage it via VNC.
If shutdown, you would be able to remotely power it on again.

Rich in Lilburn