[ale] OT: How many Linux guys are looking for work in ATL?

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 09:26:21 EDT 2012

I can see wanting to do only 40 if you have other interests. I've worked
for some great managers and we were allowed to be flexible with our
schedules so things averaged out to 40 or so. They also knew I'd come in
whenever they called so they were happy about giving me some leeway.

To be honest though, if I could only stand my job for the 40 hours it took
to get a paycheck, I'd get another job.

Oh, wait...I did.  :P

Leam

--